1. What should I wear for the photo session in Paris?
Well, it's really up to you. Dress up if you'd like, these pictures are for your enjoyment!
If you want a night-time photo session, the pictures are better if you wear light colored clothes, not dark clothes.
2. When do I need to pay?
Two solutions. You can pay me direclty when we meet or you can pay in advance online.
3. What happens if it's raining on the day of our photoshoot in Paris?
First, we always check the weather during the previous days before our photosession. We always try to reschedule the date and find an alternative solution if there is bad weather.
At the same time, some light rain can provide more space since there won't be so many people out. Also, it is easy to find covered galleries and passages.
4. What can I do with the digital images of my photoshoot in Paris?
Anything you'd like! Show them to your friends and family. Share them on facebook :)
5. Do I reveive all the photos taken during the session?
Yes, and they will already be edited professionally.
6. Can I have pictures in black and white?
Of course you can :)
BOOK A PHOTO SESSION WITH PARISPICS NOW!